- +91 992 904 5143
- Technical Specification
Granite is an igneous rock, having been formed as lava or molten state cooled and solidified over hundreds or thousands, of years. This material may have been lava erupted at the Earth's surface, or magma. Since granite forms so slowly, minerals have a long time to grow into the crystals that give it its distinctive patterns. Granite comes in a wide range of colors that vary with the elements in it. Granite’s durability and decorative appearance make it a popular building material in homes and buildings.
The advantages of granite countertops are endless; they are functional, durable, and heat- and scratch-resistant. Unlike tile countertops that include grout, granite's smooth surface requires little cleaning. Granite also is an excellent choice for any design; be sure to explore our gallery for the hundreds of color options that make it easy to fit any color scheme.
However, since granite is generally not very porous, less radon is likely to escape from it than from a more porous stone such as sandstone. It’s important to know that radon originating in the soil beneath homes is a more common problem and a far larger public health risk than radon from granite building materials. Also, any radon from granite countertops in kitchens or bathrooms is likely to be diluted in the typical home since those rooms are usually well ventilated.
We view each project as the beginning of a long-term relationship and are dedicated to showing our customers as we have many top architects, designers, contractors and homeowners how to make their home absolutely gorgeous.
-- For Black Tiles / Slabs : Polishing +95 in gloss meter
-- For Colored Tiles / Slabs : Polishing +85 in gloss meter
- Skirting / borders: Free length ( 500mm ~ 800mm)x80mmx10mm (one length side polished and bevelled)
- Free Length strips: (500 ~ 800mm) x 300mm x 12mm / 15mm
- Slabs: Any Random Size 60up x 120up x 2 cm, 60up x 120up x 3 cm, 230up x 120up x 2 cm, 230up x 120up x 3cm, 250up x 150up x 2 cm.
- POLISHED: Satin smooth finish achieved using Diamond Abrasives.
- HONED: A smooth finish with a slight sheen, produced by using special polishing abrasives.
- FLAMED: The top surface of the Granite Tile /Slabs are burnt off, giving an irregular texture.
- SANDBLASTED: Sawn stone Granite Tiles/Slabs are coarsely polished thus removing saw marks and leaves a semi-smooth, blasted finish.
- BRUSHED: The Honed / Flamed / Sandblasted, Granite Tiles / Slabs are finished using nylon or diamond brushes.
- SATINATO: The Granite Tiles / Slabs are honed and brushed.
- ANTIQUE: The Granite Tiles / Slabs are flamed and brushed.
- LEATHER: The Granite Tiles / Slabs are brushed, using a series of diamond brushes for a leather texture.
- LAPPATTURA: The Granite Tiles / Slabs are brushed, polished and again brushed for a combination of polished and honed finish.